THE LIGHT OF NUMBERS - 7
7 - BOLD JOURNEY BEYOND THE BARRIER
CONSCIOUS SETTING OUT INTO DIFFERENT WORLDS, BEYOND THE BARRIER, INTO THE UNKNOWN, TRIGGERED BY The CALL OF ONE'S HEART
How we approach the
number 7 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Wisdom in fairy tales: "beyond the seven mountain ranges and beyond the seven rivers", there, in another kingdom, a reward awaits the prince.
* The Slavonic saying: "to be in seventh heaven".
* There are 7 steps in Buddhism (between heaven and earth - mastering time and place- descending into matter).
* In the Hebrew language, "to take an oath" (oath = honourable promise of the soul in the truth) sounds the same as the number "7".
* The number 7 is of crucial importance to magicians (they can, by using their powers, enter different worlds behind "the curtain").
So far the Numerical Story of Creation has been evolving quite remarkably. From the 0 to 6, the numbers tell us about the magnificent Cosmic story, from its very beginning to the moment when a Cosmic being, called a human, arrives on the terrestrial planet Earth, to learn everything necessary. But what do we actually need to learn? Who knows it? Who determines it and where? Is it determined somewhere in 'heaven'? It's a very interesting and mysterious theme.
All evidence suggests that when the human Soul is incarnated into the physical, earthly environment, it has already chosen, or maybe has been assigned to, the topics it is going to be confronted with throughout that particular life. Before the incarnation into matter, the individual parts of the Soul are located in a higher vibrational environment. Actually, we can say that they are in the number 7 or the 7th 'heaven'. Indeed, when people say 'we are in seventh heaven', they refer to some elated state of mind, they mean they are extremely happy. On a symbolical level, during the incarnation process, the Soul therefore has to 'descend lower' into lower vibrations. The insubstantial, spread-out and 'happy', higher 'essence' of our SELF has to focus and concentrate in order to be able to descend and reside in matter.
Fascinating symbolism - the 6 is the continuation of the descending 7.
This is reﬂ ected by the seven symbolical steps in Buddhism (the control of time and space). How apt.
Quantum Physics speaks of the world manifesting itself in two ways. The world behaves like a wave and/or as a particle. So either like some spread-out waves or like localised points of substantial particles. If we draw on the fact that the higher spheres (spheres of higher vibration) are already 'above' the matter and are therefore not trapped inside localised particles of matter, then we can symbolically depict this in the illustration below.
Wave functions are seen as non-local and spread-out, whereas particle functions are seen as substantial and localised. Immediately an opportunity arises to symbolically depict the higher, vibrational sphere by a wave and the lower, physical sphere by localised particles. The 6 taught us that the oblique, descending line symbolises a transition from one level to the next and, moreover, it also refers to the principles of descent and entrance. And that is exactly what is happening here. The number 7 descends along the same oblique line and merges with the prepared 6. At the top, the 7 is spread-out like a wave and at the bottom it enters into the 6, both point-like and speciﬁ cally. It enters the 6 with a clear aim and purpose. The future life topics and roles residing in matter are already speciﬁ cally and clearly deﬁned.
The number 7 is simply fascinating. It talks to us in a beautiful symbolic language. The number 7 tells us that, in order to be further successful in one's personal development, it is necessary to set out on a journey into the unknown, over the great barrier where tasks, work, clearly deﬁ ned targets, fate and destiny await ... The 7 does not point just anywhere with its tip, but to a particular point. The number 7 knows what it wants. It's got a clear target. The number 7 pursues its own goal. The number 7 descends from higher spheres; it's audacious and not afraid to leave for distant worlds over numerous obstacles and perils.
In ancient times, people were aware of all of this. A marvellous example of this is the Hebrew language. In the Hebrew language, THE NUMBER 7 and TO TAKE AN OATH sound alike. To take an oath literally means 'to seven yourself'. In other words, to swear an oath means to swear to the truth. We can imagine the Soul exactly like that when it, descending 'down there', sets out to determinedly and unshakeably pursue its goal. And our wise, subconscious mind tells us exactly the same thing. Beyond the 'seven mountain ranges and beyond seven rivers', the fearless prince must go if he wants to set the princess free. The princess is his clear objective, his destiny, his 'happiness'. The journey's hardship (and the princess at its end) will shape the prince into a new person. The prince valiantly sets out into new, different worlds. Despite not knowing what exactly might await him there, he knows precisely what he is aiming for.
Many people view the number 7 as a symbol of good luck. And it's not like that by chance. If we have the right aim, then we can also expect good results. For example, psychologists found that 7 is the optimal number of items for the memory to recall. Statistics state that if we are confronted with a large volume of something, we remember just 7 things well and no more. The subsequent selection is then made from these, well- remembered 7 items.
The 7 is a classic. The seven ravens, the magniﬁ cent seven, seven days of the week, seven wonders of the world, seven pillars of wisdom, seven rays of creation, seven levels of hell, seven steps in Buddhism, a seven- note musical scale ... A dreamer might see the seven colours of a rainbow as symbolic steps to heaven. The rainbow is the light from the heavens, which descended and spread itself in matter. What beautiful symbolism, exactly seven steps from above...
The 7 was always extremely important to magicians, alchemists and mystics. We already know why. The 7 speaks of target settings and venturing out on an adventurous journey over obstacles to achieve them. The 7 is about choice, focus, leaving for different environments to follow a clear aim.
Numerical Symbol: SEVEN
The number 7 principles: PROCESSES OF PRECISE AND CONSCIOUS GOAL SETTING. DESCENDING INTO DIFFERENT LEVELS IN ORDER TO PURSUE THE DEFINED TARGETS. ENTRY INTO AN UNFAMILIAR ENVIRONMENT.
The shape of the numerical symbol: A HORIZONTAL LINE (OR A WAVE) AND A DESCENDING LINE
Qualities of the shape: THE HORIZONTAL LINE GENERALLY SYMBOLISES A PARTICULAR LEVEL OF SOMETHING, IN ADDITION TO THAT, A WAVE SYMBOLISES THE TYPE OF SUCH LEVEL - THE WAVE LEVEL, THE DESCENDING LINE SYMBOLISES DESCENT, FOCUS, ENTRY.
THE NUMERICAL STORY OF CREATION:
0. AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING THERE WAS UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE
1. A SPECIFIC AND UNIFORM PURPOSE HAS EMERGED FROM THE UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE.
2. THE PURPOSE GAVE RISE TO THE 'PLAYING FIELD' WHERE THE 'GAME' WILL 'TAKE PLACE'. IT BROUGHT FORTH THE PRINCIPLES OF DUALITY.
3. PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF LIVING BEINGS BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF 'THE THIRD ONE IS ABOVE THE TWO' WERE CREATED. DUALITY PERCEIVED FROM THE THIRD POSITION, THE INTERCONNECTING POSITION OF DISTANCE AND IMPARTIALITY. DEVELOPMENT, ACTION, BALANCING.
4. CONSCIOUS BEINGS TRY TO BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO DIFFERENT SPHERES OF EXISTENCE IN A CYCLICAL PATTERN.
5. THE PROCESS OF EXPLORING SUBSTANTIAL AND INSUBSTANTIAL REALMS IS NEVER-ENDING, OPEN AND LARGELY INDIVIDUAL. EVERY HUMAN IS A UNIQUE, CREATIVE BEING. A HUMAN BEING IS COMPRISED OF THE DIVINE SPARK AND HUMANITY.
6. HUMAN BEINGS LEARN THROUGH RESIDING IN MATTER ON THE PLANET EARTH. THIS CREATES THE NECESSITY OF LEARNING THE MATTER PRINCIPLES AND SUBSEQUENTLY LEARNING FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS.
7. MASTERING THE PRINCIPLES TAUGHT BY THE EARTH REQUIRES IMPLEMENTING PROCESSES OF PRECISE AND CONSCIOUS GOAL SETTING DURING DESCENT INTO THE SPHERES OF MATTER. INTENTIONAL ENTRY INTO AN UNFAMILIAR ENVIRONMENT.