THE NUMERICAL COSMIC STORY OF CREATION
THE STORY OF THE CREATION
THROUGH PRINCIPLES MIRRORED BY INDIVIDUAL NUMBERS
Beyond the seven mountain ranges and beyond the seven rivers (out there in another kingdom) a reward awaits the prince (a princess = cognition)
But the prince must heed the voice of his heart, set out fearlessly into the unknown world and win the princess for himself
* In all cultures, the circle symbolises
perfection and potential.
* King Arthur and his Knights made decisions
sitting at the Round Table, which symbolises the principle that nobody takes
the upper hand.
* Rosette - a circular window above the main
entrance of cathedrals. It serves to express the perfection and omnipresence of
God.... (Rosettes often used the symbolism of numbers to convey other meanings).
circle symbolises interconnection: the Olympic rings.
* The circle symbolises interconnection and potential: newlyweds exchange rings.
The circle returns energy (round buildings,
* When a road ends in itself (when something determines itself) and does not lead to a specific destination, then we say that we are "going round in circles", or we mention "a vicious circle"
UNIFORM PURPOSE, PLAN, ORDER
SOURCE MANIFESTED IN UNITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH PURPOSE, UNITY, PLAN, SPECIFICATION, MANIFESTATION
How we approach the number 1 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Unity is the core of the manifested world. Unity pervades everything and everything depends on Unity - this is reflected in functionality, all numbers contain the number 1, but no other number can be contained in the 1.
Universe manifests itself in Unity - quite extraordinarily. In "The Alchemist",
Paulo Coelho mentions ancient wisdom: Everything that happens once can never happen
again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time.
* The unmanifested condition is symbolised by the zero, in other words, by the circle. The "opposite", manifested condition is symbolised by "The opposite" symbol - the line segment. Mankind uses this most powerful symbolism on a subconscious level, literally every day, everywhere. The graphic symbol on the power switch of a device (in other words, to transform it from the unmanifested state into the manifested) is a circle with a line within it.
example, unification of countries contains the idea of the incorporation of the
principle of a UNIFIED PURPOSE into diversity.*
saying, "You're number one" indicates that somebody stands out from the rest,
in other words is differentiated from others. And, on the contrary, the saying,
"You're a good-for-nothing" (number 0), indicates that a person is not good at
HARMONY OF THE OPPOSING FORCES IN UNITY
AS THE BASIC "PLAYING FIELD" OF LIFE, PRINCIPLES OF HARMONY OF OPPOSING FORCES
IN UNITY, ON THE BOUNDARIES OF THE SPHERE OF BEING, THEY ARE THE OPPOSITES -
THESE ARE NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD
How we approach the
number 2 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* The basic, physical playing field is characterised by dynamics, rotation, polarity (in other words, duality) within Unity. The Monad symbol (two rotating black and white blobs) contains basically the same principles: polarity, rotation and dynamics (both colours contain the basis of the opposite colour).
* The dynamics of the system are connected to rotation. Contemporary, progressive scientists are actively researching the idea that the very principle of rotation forms the principle of polarity. The Czech proverb "to be pretty turning" means to be very active, dynamic.
second best" means to be behind the first one - as if the number 2 is
symbolically kneeling and bowing down to the majesty of the erect number 1.
* Both ends of the number 2 have, on principle, completely opposite features - circular at the top(unmanifested potential) and straight at the bottom (manifested concreteness). All within a single line. Thanks to this, the number 2 contains the principle of dynamics together with the featured basis of both side values in one piece (all within one symbol). This is a single line image of the Monad principles.
OBSERVING AND CONSCIOUS ACTION
OBSERVING DUALITY FROM ABOVE. BALANCING. DECISION MAKING. ACTION. SOLVING THE "CONFLICT" OF DUALITY
How we approach the
number 3 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Dynamics of the dynamic system force all involved to act. It forces them to solve the seeming "conflict" of duality. Ancient sages refer to the number 3 as the solution to the conflict of duality. The Eye of God is within a triangle. There are 3 letters in the word "God" in many languages: GOD/DIO/БОГ/GUD/ZOT/DÉU/DUW/ָאטג/ZEO/TEO/BŮH/TAO...
* The number 3 deals with problems: the golden fish fulfils 3 wishes.
* The number 3 deals with know-how: the 3 golden hairs of Grandfather Wisdom.
* The number 3 deals with the highest wisdom: the principles of tri-Unity.
* The number 3 predominantly concerns action: "third time lucky" or "three cheers for someone".
* The number 3 deals with questions, e.g. which one of us is the best runner? We'll organise a competition to see about that and choose the 3 of us (3 medals.)
BASIC ORIENTATION IN THE GIVEN LIVING ENVIRONMENT AND HANDLING IT. COMPREHENSION
How we approach the
number 4 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Orientation in space: the 4 cardinal directions - north, south, east, west,4 quadrants.
* Orientation in time, based on the weather: 4 seasons - spring, summer, autumn, winter.
* Orientation in time based on the Moon: 4 lunar phases.
* Orientation in time based on the Sun: 4 solar phases - 2 solstices and 2 equinoxes.
* The symbolism of controlling the environment by the local ruler: "the guardians of the 4 directions", 4 lions in India and Persia, a tall obelisk with 4 sides in Egypt.
* The symbolism of controlling the environment by force: a 4-pointed star - NATO, a 4-pointed star composed of linden flowers - the Czech Republic Police.
* Spiritual orientation: The Buddha spoke of 4 basic noble truths. Zoroastrians speak of 4 main periods in the history of the world. In Hinduism, Brahma has 4 faces, Buddhist mysticism works with 4 levels of self-realisation.
* The place where we dwell is our home, in other words, it's a place in which we are well orientated. We call it "quarters" (quartus = fourth, or quattuor = four in Latin, "Quartier" = living quarters in German.
* To be able to orient oneself, to be able to understand the number 4 principles on the symbolic level.
* The symbolism of the 4 has always been associated with the square, which has 4 sides and 4 RIGHT angles. Throughout history, the square or the RIGHT angle always symbolised sovereignty and firm anchorage in the RIGHT(truth. Something that cannot be easily moved or changed. Druids and scholars in Ancient China used the square as the symbol of the planet Earth. The symbolism of RIGHT (authenticity) (and RIGHT angle) has remained alive to this day. For instance, when we say that something is "right", or by saying "the right teaching", we mean it is both true and correct.
* Symbolism of the shape of the number 4. The symbolism of the triangle with transcendence (vertical/Heaven and horizontal/Earth) - if the dynamics of the duality (2) forces us to solve the "conflict" of duality by forcing us to act (3), then this action leads us to orientation and comprehension (4). The triangle, as the action number 3, on the symbolic level, leads to higher transcendence, to orientation. The transcendence of the triangle divides the given environment into 4 quadrants. The number 4 therefore symbolically simultaneously contains the triangle with its transcendence and the division into quadrants.
UNIQUENESS OF INDIVIDUALITY
INDIVIDUAL TRUTH, INDIVIDUAL WILL, INDIVIDUAL POWER, CHARM AND UNIQUENESS, CONSTANTLY EXPLORING BEING
How we approach the
number 5 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* We touch the world with our hands. A hand = 5 fingers = 4 + 1 important thumb.
* Human beings themselves look like a walking number 5 = 4 limbs + 1 important head.
* For alchemists, "the 5th substance" or "the 5th being" represented the mysterious substance which was the source of life energy. They also associated the number 5 with human beings and the mysterious, open and creative divine essence within them.
* Pentagram: A magical sign, "the blazing star of magicians" again symbolises 4 + 1 - connection of 4 elements with the important 5th element (Aether - Akasha). It is viewed as a symbol of mastering the elements through the spirit - in other words, personal influence on the world through the elements. In magic, it is an important, protective symbol of the will. In ceremonial magic, it symbolises an idea connected to the will.
* Leonardo da Vinci - the image of all images: the pentagram image of a human being with his arms and legs stretched outright.
* The Czech proverb: "Pack your five plums and get lost" - pack up your personal opinions (personal truth) and get lost.
* The Czech proverb: "Somebody jabbers fifth over ninth" - means that somebody expresses their personal truth and mingles it with the truth of higher cognition.
* The Decalogue (The Ten Commandments) is used for the set of rules coming from the higher world, whereas the set of 5 rules is created by people, e.g. the Commandments of the Roman Catholic Church.
* Symbolism of the shape of the number 5
- The symbolism of the square above the circle - the circle forms the base and the square is the superstructure. On the insubstantial, spiritual base (the circle - circular curve), a specific physical world rests with specific, individual RIGHTS (truths) - the square - line segments with RIGHT angles).
- The symbolism of the open halves of the circle and square - the unique and ever-searching being is an ever-open, developing system. This is reflected in the symbolism of the open half of the circle and open half of the square.
- Symbolism of opposing directions - people are spiritual and at the same time physical beings. The open half of the square points in a direction opposite to the open half of the circle. Despite this, both halves form a continuation of each other - in other words, they are connected. The interconnection of opposite directions symbolises, on the symbolic level, the interconnection of the oppositeness of physicality and spirituality.
ASPECTS OF MATTER
ASPECTS OF MATTER OF THE PLANET EARTH AND LIFE ON IT. LIFE ON EARTH LEADS TO REALISATION OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS
How we approach the
number 6 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Matter is the opposite of spirit. The 6 is therefore the opposite (reverse) of the spiritual 9.
* The Bible states that the Earth is the number 6 in origin. God created the Earth exactly on the 6th day.
* The human soul learns through spending time on Earth. The teaching of the Bible again reflects the number 6, because according to the Ten Commandments, people should work for exactly 6 days per week.
* For the soul (the traveller) arriving on Earth from the outer Universe, the Earth is the 6th planet (the 6th stop) in our planetary system.
* Everything is the Light. And it is nothing other than light that can travel around the Earth 6.66 times in one second.
* From the point of view of the astral world, life in Earth's matter is life "down there in the shackles of matter". "Down there in the shackles of matter" is basically a description of Hell -the frequently used symbolism of 666 (processing of matter in triality).
* Ancient scholars constantly mentioned in their work that the number 9 symbolises the human understanding of the Spirit, and that the numbers 96 and 69 refer to terrestrial life within the duality of the substantial and insubstantial worlds, with the need for understanding and processing them.
* The German proverb: "Pack your six plums and get lost"
BOLD JOURNEY BEYOND THE BARRIER
CONSCIOUS SETTING OUT INTO DIFFERENT WORLDS, BEYOND THE BARRIER, INTO THE UNKNOWN, TRIGGERED BY The CALL OF ONE'S HEART
How we approach the
number 7 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Wisdom in fairy tales: "beyond the seven mountain ranges and beyond the seven rivers", there, in another kingdom, a reward awaits the prince.
* The Slavonic saying: "to be in seventh heaven".
* There are 7 steps in Buddhism (between heaven and earth - mastering time and place- descending into matter).
* In the Hebrew language, "to take an oath" (oath = honourable promise of the soul in the truth) sounds the same as the number "7".
* The number
7 is of crucial importance to magicians (they can, by using their powers, enter
different worlds behind "the curtain").
INTERLOCKING DIFFERENT WORLDS
CYCLICAL PATTERN INTERLOCKING DIFFERENT WORLDS. REALISING THE PERFECTION OF LIFE. UP AND DOWN ARE BOTH THE SAME. CONSTANT CHANGE IN LIFE
How we approach the
number 8 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Only the number 8 (apart from the source 0) can be drawn cyclically over and over again. The site of the transition between the two perfect upper and lower circles is the only point = the point of birth and death.
* There are 8 stages in the Buddhist journey.
* There are 8 mortal beings in the Tao Ba Gua system, who have control over the path.
* Feng shui works with 8 directions.
* Judaism demands that circumcision be performed on exactly the eighth day.
* The oldest baptismal fonts had 8 sides.
SPIRITUAL COGNITION. SPIRITUAL ASPECTS. THE HIGHEST SPIRITUAL COGNITION OF A BEING LIVING IN EARTH'S MATTER DISSOLVES THE KARMIC BURDEN
How we approach the
number 9 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Wisdom in fairy tales: "Beyond the nine mountain ranges and beyond the nine rivers".
* The English saying: "to be on cloud nine".
* The Mayan number 9 system. The 9th developmental wave is to direct the evolution of our planet and it is the highest wave of the Mayan calendar. The Mayan pyramids had 9 levels.
* In Ancient China, there were 9 heavens and 9 parts of the sacrifice. The Ancient Chinese constructed spiritual buildings with 9 roof levels.
* The Tao Cosmic order manifests itself through 9 forms. There were 9 floor pagodas built.
* The Biblical 9 announces the hour of Christ's death and his departure into other spheres of existence. "The 9th hour" is the hour of the main sacrifice in temples. The number 9 symbolically completes the spiritual system.
* The 9 is the last (highest) single-digit number. It completes the system from the point of view of its function.
* When we
multiply by 9, we always get a number which is numerologically the 9 again. The
number 9 is thus universal and perfect. It can be found everywhere and it is
AFTER DISSOLVING THE KARMIC BURDEN, THE SOUL GAINS NEW POTENTIAL FOR A NUMBER OF POSSIBILITIES TO ACQUIRE HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS. THE POSSIBILITY TO CHOOSE
CONSCIOUS CREATION OF THE LIVING ENVIRONMENT BY CONSCIOUS INTENTIONS OF THE MIND
PERFECTION OF THE CREATION. IMPECCABLE INTERCONNECTEDNESS OF ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE
UNEXPECTED CHANGE IS ALSO PART OF THE CREATION. THE NEED FOR ORIENTATION IN AN ENTIRELY NEW CONTEXT
IMPENETRABILITY OF THE MYSTERY OF LIFE IS ITSELF THE CORE OF BEING
ACCEPTING PERPETUAL CHANGE, TRANSFORMATIONS AND BORDERS. THE MOST SECRETLY KEPT CODE OF ALL TIME AND CULTURES. THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE GATES BETWEEN THE SUBSTANTIAL AND INSUBSTANTIAL WORLDS
It is clearly evident that, on the subconscious level, mankind approaches the numbers through archetypes, since human subconsciousness is wise and knows that each individual number mirrors the individual basic principles of the Universe. These are neither good nor bad. Is the principle of duality good or bad? Is the principle of the interconnection of different spheres good or bad? They are neither. They are as they are. They are necessary. They are creative, since they help to form the Universe. If we manage to understand the Cosmic principles and powers, mirrored by individual numbers, then we will be able to connect to them quite consciously. And that's really something! As soon as you become aware of Cosmic speech through the meaning of numbers, the new Universe will open up to you. Your development will rapidly increase. The Universe is alive; it's ticking and constantly communicating.
Common Numerology will tell you that the number 20 means this or that. But you won't know why. Cosmic Numerology - The Light of Numbers - provides the most fundamental thing - the understanding of the order, awareness, possibility of the practical, day-to-day use.
Are you taking an important exam or getting ready for a job interview? Would you like to succeed in the best possible way? In such a case, you can entirely consciously connect yourself to the number 4 and its principles of understanding and handling of the given environment. All you need to do is merely perform a small, personal, creative ritual. For example, try to imagine something in the air spread in 4 directions.
Are you going to meet someone who you intrinsically really care about? Do you want to build up a positive, deep relationship between the two of you? In such a case, you can entirely consciously connect to the number 9 and its principles of wisdom and spiritual values. For example, you can consciously light 9 tea lights, etc.
Are you disappointed with your current job or life situation, but finding the courage for a change seems so difficult? In such a case, you can quite consciously connect to the number 7, through which you can connect to the principles of inner bravery and listen to the wisdom of your heart. Have no fear! Beyond the seven mountain ranges and beyond the seven rivers there's a princess waiting for every prince.