THE LIGHT OF NUMBERS - 3
3 - OBSERVING AND CONSCIOUS ACTION
OBSERVING DUALITY FROM ABOVE. BALANCING. DECISION MAKING. ACTION. SOLVING THE "CONFLICT" OF DUALITY
How we approach the
number 3 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* Dynamics of the dynamic system force all involved to act. It forces them to solve the seeming "conflict" of duality. Ancient sages refer to the number 3 as the solution to the conflict of duality. The Eye of God is within a triangle. There are 3 letters in the word "God" in many languages: GOD/DIO/БОГ/GUD/ZOT/DÉU/DUW/ָאטג/ZEO/TEO/BŮH/TAO...
* The number 3 deals with problems: the golden fish fulfils 3 wishes.
* The number 3 deals with know-how: the 3 golden hairs of Grandfather Wisdom.
* The number 3 deals with the highest wisdom: the principles of tri-Unity.
* The number 3 predominantly concerns action: "third time lucky" or "three cheers for someone".
* The number 3 deals with questions, e.g. which one of us is the best runner? We'll organise a competition to see about that and choose the 3 of us (3 medals.)
Through the number 2, we acquired the marked-out 'playing ﬁ eld'. Now, everything should be ready for the game to start. Every game has its own course, which itself is the very aim of the game being played. THE AIM OF THE GAME IS THE GAME ITSELF. THE AIM OF THE GAME IS ITS COURSE. THE AIM OF THE GAME IS ACTION.
Everything, including the rules (the number 1) and the playing ﬁ eld (the number 2) is ready. The 'life or death game' (the number 3) can start. Every game has its start, course, end... We are born, we live, we die.
And what's the aim of our GAME OF LIFE then? Well, that's exactly one part of our game. To ﬁ nd this out. Through learning about the rules of the game and its meaning, we can gradually become conscious participants and conscious creators of our own game. Based on this principle, the number 3 symbolises 'game progress' and action. The number 3 is 'the solution to the seeming conﬂ ict of duality'. We'll gradually ﬁ nd out that all paths of Cognition, wisdom and love lead back to the SOURCE (the 0), which gave rise to EVERYTHING.
Let's try to convert the principle of limitations of matter (the line segment of the 2) into the spiritual principles of the triality.
Let's bend the line segment of the 2 in a way that it still stays anchored to its place, but at the same time, starts consciously to mirror the Realisation of the principle of the SOURCE perfection (the 0, the circle), from which the number 2 arose. We could also say: let's try to spiritualise matter. And it could even be that 'spiritualising' matter might be precisely one of our developmental goals.
A look at the next picture evokes another fundamental 'number 3' idea: perfection (circularity) is omnipresent throughout the CREATION, both 'UP' in the spiritual sphere and 'DOWN' in the physical sphere. Through the conscious interconnection of spiritual and physical spheres we can return to the source (the 0). Two half circles will merge into the original circle.
The third one is 'above' the two, as the top vertex of a triangle is 'above' the two remaining vertices. Through the number 3 principles (the ability to be 'above'), we can view the duality impartially. This interconnecting, third position of being above brings qualities and principles of observation and balancing. Our action can be conscious.
The third one is 'above' the two,
as the top vertex of a triangle is 'above' the two remaining vertices.
Through the number 3 principles (the ability to be 'above'), we can view the duality impartially. This interconnecting, third position of being above brings qualities and principles of observation and balancing. Our action can be conscious.
In Ancient Egypt, the number 3 indicated the plural in grammar. Why not 2, as is now common, in our modern world? They were probably one step ahead of us. According to psychologists, the smallest number of people to form a society is 3. Because the third person can arbitrate gridlocks or possible conﬂ icts. We see that the number 2 was not adequate for the Ancient Egyptians to express the plural form. The number 3 is said to represent the settlement of the 'conﬂ ict' of duality. And how many things can people wish for in fairy tales? The 'golden ﬁ sh' fulﬁ ls exactly three wishes.
Numerical Symbol: THREE
The number 3 principles: DEVELOPMENT, ACTION, NEED FOR BALANCING, PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONSCIOUS BEINGS. THE PRINCIPLE OF 'THE THIRD ONE IS ABOVE THE TWO'. THE PRINCIPLE OF DUALITY PERCEIVED FROM THE THIRD POSITION. FROM THE INTERCONNECTING POSITION OF DISTANCE AND IMPARTIALITY. THE OUTCOME IS THE REALISATION.
The shape of the numerical symbol: TWO HALVES OF A PERFECT CIRCLE WHICH ARE 'UP' AND 'DOWN' AND MUTUALLY CONNECTED
Qualities of the shape: 'UP AND DOWN ARE BOTH THE SAME', UPON FINISHING THE DEVELOPMENT, BOTH SEMI-CIRCLES CAN MERGE AGAIN INTO A PERFECT CIRCLE (The potential of a perfect developmental cycle).
THE NUMERICAL STORY OF CREATION:
0. AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING THERE WAS UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE
1. A SPECIFIC AND UNIFORM PURPOSE HAS EMERGED FROM THE UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE.
2. THE PURPOSE GAVE RISE TO THE 'PLAYING FIELD' WHERE THE 'GAME' WILL 'TAKE PLACE'. IT BROUGHT FORTH THE PRINCIPLES OF DUALITY.
3. PERFECT CONDITIONS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF LIVING BEINGS, BASED ON THE PRINCIPLE OF 'THE THIRD ONE IS ABOVE THE TWO' WERE CREATED. DUALITY PERCEIVED FROM THE THIRD POSITION, THE INTERCONNECTING POSITION OF DISTANCE AND IMPARTIALITY. DEVELOPMENT, ACTION, BALANCING.