THE LIGHT OF NUMBERS - 2
2 - HARMONY OF THE OPPOSING FORCES IN UNITY
DUALITY AS THE BASIC "PLAYING FIELD" OF LIFE, PRINCIPLES OF HARMONY OF OPPOSING FORCES IN UNITY, ON THE BOUNDARIES OF THE SPHERE OF BEING, THEY ARE THE OPPOSITES - THESE ARE NEITHER GOOD NOR BAD
How we approach the
number 2 through the wisdom of human subconsciousness
* The basic, physical playing field is characterised by dynamics, rotation, polarity (in other words, duality) within Unity. The Monad symbol (two rotating black and white blobs) contains basically the same principles: polarity, rotation and dynamics (both colours contain the basis of the opposite colour).
* The dynamics of the system are connected to rotation. Contemporary, progressive scientists are actively researching the idea that the very principle of rotation forms the principle of polarity. The Czech proverb "to be pretty turning" means to be very active, dynamic.
second best" means to be behind the first one - as if the number 2 is
symbolically kneeling and bowing down to the majesty of the erect number 1.
* Both ends of the number 2 have, on principle, completely opposite features - circular at the top (unmanifested potential) and straight at the bottom (manifested concreteness). All within a single line. Thanks to this, the number 2 contains the principle of dynamics together with the featured basis of both side values in one piece (all within one symbol). This is a single line image of the Monad principles.
We have managed to symbolically obtain a PURPOSE from the POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE, thanks to which the UNMANIFESTED was transformed into the MANIFESTED. Something speciﬁc will therefore start happening in the story of Creation. Something speciﬁ c will be evolving. In order to realise speciﬁc processes in the realm of matter, it's necessary to prepare a playing ﬁ eld where these processes (evolution) will take place. The playing ﬁ eld constitutes the area where our 'life or death game' will take place. It's possible to remain behind the sidelines of the ﬁ eld, but in this case you are not actively participating in the game, but turning into a spectator who can just observe the game from a distance. A playing ﬁ eld forms its own boundaries, in other words, it limits the space. There are various indications suggesting that the principle of rotation generally creates the principle of yin and yang. According to the brilliant researcher Carl Johan Calleman, the central axis of the Cosmos, discovered by scientists, is the Mayan World Tree. He claims that it really represents some super-giant Cosmic aerial, which, immediately upon its creation, ejected its three perpendicular arms, giving rise to our three-dimensional environment. The whole axis is rotating, through which it generates the basic principle of yin and yang.
The principle of polarity represents the playing ﬁ eld on which our 'life or death game in the physical world' takes place. Heat and cold, light and darkness, left and right ... these are all opposing values (dualities). Two VALUES placed opposite each other. Neither cold nor heat, neither left nor right, and of course neither better nor worse. The number 1, which is formed by a line-segment, has 'introduced' the principle of two opposing values, which are placed on each side of the scale and smoothly change from one value to the opposite one. The number 1 symbolises and mirrors some purpose. Something will therefore start happening now. Let's try spinning it now. Let us allow the line segment to rotate.
And indeed, we can start seeing something like the number 2. And it even refers to the principles of matter by its shape! And it's because the rotation could bend the tips of the arms of the number 1. Amazing symbolism. It appears that the purpose of the number 1 refers to matter, since only a tangible 'line segment' could have its arms bent by rotation. An idea cannot be bent, but matter can. We acquire two, bent and rotating, opposite ends (two ends placed against each other), which nevertheless look exactly the same. What if we tried to incorporate into our new symbol the knowledge of the differences in the very basic duality of the world? The seeming duality of both spiritual and physical world, which frolic together in no other way but in 'unison' (in the mutual, uniﬁ ed purpose - the rotating 1). The symbol of the circle and the symbol of the line segment have been representing the differences of principles so far. Let's stick to this symbolism for a little longer. We'll depict one arm of the line segment as circular and the other, opposite arm as linear (using this thinking we acquired the number 2 even without having to use rotation).
yin and yang and rotation
one arm is circular, the other one is linear. We acquired the number 2
The 2 symbolises the principles of DUALITY, where there's nothing better or worse. Duality is the marked-out playing ﬁ eld, on which our 'game of opposing values' takes place. To be 'number 2' in a game means to be only the second, after the ﬁ rst. It's as if the number 2 was kneeling and bowing to the majestic, erect number 1. But if we rise, straighten our bent backs and keep our heads up, then we can become the number 1 again. Amazing symbolism.
Numerical Symbol: TWO
The number 2 principles: DUALITY, MUTUAL HARMONY OF TWO OPPOSING VALUES, DEFINING THE RULES, NOTHING IS BETTER OR WORSE
The shape of the numerical symbol: COMBINATION OF TWO OPPOSING SHAPES: THE CIRCLE AND LINE-SEGMENT
Qualities of the shape: THE LINE SEGMENT PROVIDES FIRM ANCHORAGE BUT WITH LIMITATIONS; THE OPEN CIRCLE PROVIDES OPEN POTENTIAL
THE NUMERICAL STORY OF CREATION:
0. AT THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING THERE WAS UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE
1. A SPECIFIC AND UNIFORM PURPOSE HAS EMERGED FROM THE UNMANIFESTED POTENTIAL OF THE ABSOLUTE.
2. THE PURPOSE GAVE RISE TO THE 'PLAYING FIELD' WHERE THE 'GAME' WILL 'TAKE PLACE'. IT BROUGHT FORTH THE PRINCIPLES OF DUALITY.